In SAEZ Cranes we consider the Management and Internal Organisation Systems as a fundamental element in an increasingly competitive environment, where customers continuously raise their expectations of the products they require.
The guidelines developed for the correct operation of our company, define the fundamental objectives in terms of quality, environment and prevention of occupational risks. The priority objectives are the following:
- To operate always under the strict compliance of the current local, regional, state, community and international legislation applicable, as well as to respect voluntary agreements adopted or requirements coming from our clients.
- To involve all members of the organization in the development and continuous improvement of the Quality System, making them participants in its maintenance and improvement.
- Establishment of the material, technical and human resources, with the purpose of defining the responsibilities, processes, tasks, etc., in these matters.
- Reducing the consumption of natural resources and the generation of waste in our processes, with efficient management.
- Improve the training and information of employees, both in the technical aspects referring to the provision of services, and in the methods for the improvement of quality, respect for the environment and the prevention of occupational hazards, in order to motivate and enable them to achieve active involvement in management.
- To develop, apply and maintain a Prevention Management model aimed at the Continuous Improvement of Working Conditions.
- To integrate these systems into the company's management, so that prevention and the environment are incorporated into all activities carried out in the company with a potential impact on the safety, health or well-being of its workers.
- To quantify the improvement of its processes in order to be aware of this evolution, and anticipate the future.
- Seek customer satisfaction as a means of ensuring its profitable growth in the market to which it is addressed, being in permanent search of the continuous improvement of its processes, to maintain the confidence of its customers and expand its market share.
- Promote a critical attitude among its employees to ensure feedback and thus improvement.
These principles form our Quality Control Policy, which is known, understood, and put into practice by all the personnel who provide their services in the company.